PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING REFUND POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING ANY CLASSES OR SERVICES OFF OF THE WEBSITE.
You understand that Raise Your Brush has all the rights NOT to provide a refund on the following occasions:
1) If you have purchased a seat in a class and do not show up and do not provide Raise Your Brush with any type of cancellation notice.
2) If you have sent us a deposit for a private event and cancel the event with less than two week’s notice.
You have the right as a customer to claim a FULL refund or issue of a store credit to be used for another session on the following occasions:
1) You requested a refund at least 48 hours before the scheduled session.
2) You have an emergency and want to reschedule for another session.
3) You attend a session and are not 100% satisfied.
You have the right as a customer to claim a store credit to be used for another session on the following occasions:
1) You cancel your seat reservation on the day of the session.
Raise Your Brush will make every effort to complete all projects and monthly services within the terms of the contract. Raise Your Brush will also guarantee satisfaction for all classes. If you are not satisfied, you will receive a full refund.
If you have questions concerning your account, please visit our contact page. If you have questions concerning this refund policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our address is:
Raise Your Brush
169 N Main Street
Dayton, OH 45459