Want To Book A Private Party?
So many reasons to party with RAISE your BRUSH:
- Baby Shower
- Bachelorette Party
- Birthday Party
- Bridal Shower
- Church Groups
- Class Reunion Party
- Employee Appreciation
- Family Celebrations (Think Anniversary, Birthday, Engagement!)
- Family Reunions
- Field Trips
- Girl’s Night Out
- Girl Scout and Boy Scout Badge Certification
- Graduation Party
- Holiday Party
- Neighborhood Party
- Office Party
- Organization Party (Red Hat Ladies, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Book Clubs, Bunko Groups, Card Clubs, anyone looking for an exciting evening out!)
- Seasonal Party
- Sorority Parties and Reunions
- Sweet Sixteen
- Wedding Showers for couples
Ready to get started? Submit your event through our Private Parties and Fundraisers Form!
Here is some information on Private Events and Public/Private Fundraisers:
- Our large room can accommodate 48 painters, and our small room, 18.
- We can have 2 events going on at the same time, which means 2 morning, two afternoon, and 2 evening events. If you only see one scheduled on our calendar, we can schedule your party! However, we can’t guarantee the availability of the large room; it is reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please refer to our calendar to see which dates are available for your private event or public/private fundraiser. (Any space on the calendar that says “Book Your Party Now” is an open time for you to submit your event.)
- You will have 2 and half hours for your private event.
- Private parties can be scheduled on any morning or afternoon of the week, Sunday-Saturday, or evenings on Monday – Saturday. We are no longer booking events on Sunday evenings so that our staff can spend time with their families. There is a minimum of 5 people for this. Afternoon parties can begin no later than 2:30, and must end by 5:00 when we have an evening session scheduled.
- The cost is from $35 per person for a private party, depending upon the painting choice.
- We require a $105 deposit to hold your date. This is a non-refundable deposit that will be used toward your event. The balance will be due upon arrival for your event. If you cancel your event with less than 2-weeks notice for any reason, your deposit will not be refunded. You may reschedule your event with less than 2-weeks notice, and your deposit is transferable to that event, but cannot be refunded at all if it is canceled a second time.
- Private Parties cannot be booked with less than 2 weeks advance notice.
- We can do parties on Sundays!
- You get to pick the painting if you are the event organizer!
- We have a bar with wine and beer for purchase! BYOB is not permitted, thank you for understanding. Wine is $5 a glass and $16 a bottle, and beer is $3 or $3.50 depending on the beer.
- You can bring any food you would like, and we have plenty of tables to accommodate this. You can also carry in non-alcoholic drinks.
- You can arrive a half an hour early to set up food or decorate for a private event.
- Kids parties can be scheduled in the afternoons and last 2 hours. The cost is $25 per painter for a 16×20 canvas. We have several kid paintings to choose from, or you can choose any simple painting from our gallery. We do not recommend painting parties for those 8 and younger.
- Kids parties can be scheduled in the evenings if you prefer, but the rate will be the regular $35/painter as an adult party would be.
- We can do teambuilding events any time of the day! Afternoons are popular for these, but we can do evenings if your group prefers.
Sign Up today by submitting your request through our Private Parties and Fundraisers Form!