We at RAISE your BRUSH love being able to give back to the community! Here are a few ways you can raise funds for your organization:
Hold a Fundraising event at the RAISE your BRUSH studio:
- Schedule a painting event with us and we will donate $10 per painter back to your organization! All you need to do is get a team together that likes to have a good time. Invite family, friends, coworkers, and anyone who is supportive of your cause.
- We ask that you have 20 people in mind that you know will register. We can open fundraisers up to the public, but most people who sign up are people that YOU recruit. The best way to raise funds for your cause is to get people on board yourself through flyers and invitations or create a small team of people, each committed to recruiting a few friends and family.
- The cost is $35-$40 per person, which includes all of your art supplies, instruction, and clean-up. We have beer and wine for sale at the bar for anyone who wants to get creative juices flowing!
- Our studio can accommodate up to 48 painters, generating up to $480 for your organization!
- We can hold evening fundraisers on Sunday-Thursday. We can also have them on any afternoon or morning of the week. Refer to our calendar to find a date that is open to book your event.
- We require a $105 deposit to hold your date and time. This is a non-refundable deposit that will be used toward your event. Any balance due can be paid the day of your event.
- If you cancel your event with less than 2-weeks notice for any reason, your deposit will not be refunded. You may reschedule your event with less than 2-weeks notice and your deposit is transferable to that event, but cannot be refunded at all if it is canceled a second time.
- If you end up with fewer than 10 registrants, we cannot donate to your organization, since it will not generate enough revenue to donate. We can still hold your event if we have at least 5 registrants, but it simply becomes a regular party and not a fundraiser.
- No cause is too small. We can do fundraisers for non-profits, PTOs, or even a family in need.
- Ready to schedule your fundraiser? Click here to fill out the Fundraiser request form and get it on the books! Be sure to check the calendar to make sure your requested date and time is open.
Create an original work of art for your Gala’s live or silent auction
This work of art was created by RAISE your BRUSH in collaboration with the JDRF youth. It raised over $3000 at the annual Summer Soiree’s live auction! We can help you create an unforgettable work of art that is sure to grab the attention of a high bidder. Packages start at just $100, so contact us to set up a package for you!
RAISE your BRUSH gift cards
Need something special for a raffle prize or to add to a gift basket? Contact us to get something donate to your organization, courtesy of RAISE your BRUSH!